Congratulations to all our NCEA students

Congratulations to all our NCEA students on another year of superb results. We are very proud of you all

Level 1 99%

Level 2 97.5%

Level 3 94.8%

UE 93.1%

Endorsements:

Level 1 Excellence 66%, Merit 32.1% total 98.1% Endorsed Certificates

Level 2 Excellence 40.5%, Merit 45.6% total 86.1% Endorsed Certificates

Level 3 Excellence 39.6%, Merit 38.8% total 78.4% Endorsed Certificates

Rangi Life