Board of Governors
The Board of Governors was established in 1946 when a group of Churchmen purchased the school. Christchurch Presbytery must approve appointments to the Board, but the Board is autonomous and decisions are taken in line with its policy and the school philosophy.
The Board include a nominee from the Rangi Ruru Old Girls’ Association and at least four current or past parents. The balance of the Board is made up of other volunteers from the wider school community. Board terms are generally for three years.
The Board functions through several committees and sets its committees every year to reflect the core business of the Board. Currently there are Finance and Audit, Philanthropy, Campus Development, Appointments Remunerations and Development Committees.
Our Board Members
- Stuart Nattrass (Chairperson)
- Stewart Barnett (Honorary Board Member)
- Paul Bryden
- Nicki Carter
- Charlotte Gray
- Jenelle Hooson (RROGA Nominee)
- Stephanie Marsden (Honorary Board Member)
- Jo Dodgshun (Honorary Board Member)
- Andrew McSweeney
- Nick Miller
- Bob Penter
- Dr Stefanie Rixecker
- Annabel Sheppard (Honorary Board Member)
- Jane Sherriff (Honorary Board Member)
- Neil Templeton (Business Manager/Board Secretary)
Parents interested in supporting the school with their time and expertise should send a CV to the Board Secretary, Neil Templeton at email@example.com or Chairperson, Stuart Nattrass through the School office.