Giving to Rangi Ruru
Rangi Ruru is most grateful for the continued support of a large number of parents. Our family community supports the girls in many ways; from hauling sports equipment around the county; to sausage sizzles in support of co-curricular activities; to silent auctions at school events – the list is endless. These voluntary acts of generosity help both your daughters and the school. For this we and the girls are most grateful, so thank you.
Rangi Ruru seeks additional support from many other sources, including past students, their families, and past staff.
- Annual Giving: Once a year, Rangi Ruru asks the whole school community to support one of a number of identified projects
- Capital Gifts and Bequests: Larger donations ensure opportunities for future generations. Significant donations allows the school to invest in scholarships or campus projects
- Community Trusts and Corporate Donors: are regularly approached to support school and student activities
- Time, Expertise and Energy: every day members of our community invest their time to support, mentor, inspire and challenge our current students
- Gifts in Kind: Livestock, wool, grains, goods, services or other assets can be gifted to Rangi Ruru
- Sponsorship and Advertising: Advertising in school publications or supporting school activities through sponsorship
- Supporting Fundraising Events: these are run by the PTA, Development Committee and school for specific projects.
Most gifts are tax deductible and will be managed by the Rangi Ruru Foundation until required by the school.
Contact the Director of Development on 03 983 3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss gifting options.